KnowItAll U is a search engine by Bio-Rad for about 1.4 million spectra of organic and inorganic compounds, structures and properties. Currently KnowItAll U contains (as of November 2010)
- IR: About 236'000 spectra mainly from Sadtler, but also from Wiley.
- MS: About 450'000 spectra mainly from Wiley.
- 13C: About 438'000 spectra from Wiley, Wolfgang Robien, Sadtler and AIST SBDS.
- 1H: About 135'000 spectra from Wiley, Sadtler und AIST SBDS.
- 11B, 15N, 17O, 19F, 29Si, 31P: About 71'000 spectra from Wolfgang Robien and Wiley.
- Raman: About 4'000 spectra from Sadtler.
- UV/VIS: About 21'000 spectra from Sadtler.
KnowItAllU is available via two platforms:
- via the Web-based KnowItAllAnyWare for routine spectra searches. Search options include chemical name, molecular formula, CAS RN, structuren including substructure search, and peak lists. In addition, possible candidate structures can be searched using uploaded spectral data.
- via the KnowItAll Informatics System, a client software for specialists that allows to search the Bio-Rad databases and offers advanced features such as mining, prediction, processing and storing spectra. Download and installation of the MS Windows client requires personal registration, see Installation.
Access via Web Browser
Access for ETH members via
Access via MS Windows client software KnowItAll Informatics System
Download and installation for ETH members via http://www.knowitallu.com/gettingstarted/